March 17, 2011

Going Owl Nocturnal

At 11:30PM on March 16th, the first episode of "Going Owl Nocturnal" aired from PepprmintWinter's Twitter.

...yes, I was bored, and amazingly hyped up since I'd slept so early. Not being able to go back to sleep, I grabbed my trusty laptop and started writing the first thing that came to my mind. The voice in my head took on the voice of the announcer from the Bugs Bunny and Tweety Show, declaring things with a flourish.

For the next half hour until midnight, quote tweets were tweeted every 1-5 minutes until midnight.

All my good quotes are now exhausted.




After the show, my battery died.
And the voice in my head is still obnoxiously enthusiastic.



...but I think I'll do this again. Every other day until the release of All Things Bright and Beautiful? Why not?
I'll just need to find something to host a show about... which may be difficult.






Next show airs March 18th, 11:30PM PST. Tune in for another half hour of witless ramblings if you're not afraid for your sanity....

Edit: GON airs every Friday night unless something comes up.

No comments:

Post a Comment