February 08, 2011

BreadFish

So today Adam sent us a link via Twitter.
http://breadfish.co.uk/


At first, when I clicked on it, I laughed and closed the window. However, an hour later I found myself back on that stupid little site, absolutely mesmerized by... swimming fish.
In bread.

Yes.




And with a looped song:
"Tell me, have you seen the marvelous breadfish?
Swimming in the ocean waters?
Have you seen the marvelous breadfish?
It's like an inverse sandwich.
Oh, for Fishermen and Sharks..."


Although it might not seem so, for some reason the song never got old. I was on that little webpage, listening to the song and watching the breadfish swim by for a good fifteen minutes before I dragged myself out of that little weird brainwashed state.

After dinner I went right back on and played the music in the background. My friend found that the song didn't get old either, even though it was only five lines over, and over, and over again.

A bit later, after we'd finally worked up the brain power to close the window, we realized that we'd both completely forgotten the tune.


What an interesting song.


(Okay, yeah, I know. Breadfish.)

No comments:

Post a Comment